Metallguß Steinrücken is a specialist for innovative products in the field of aluminium and magnesium castings..
The versatility and profitability of low-pressure sand casting, sand casting in hand moulding and sand casting in machine moulding processes are decisive key factors. This allows small, medium and large series to be produced as well as small and large-sized and single and multi-part castings. In addition, numerous advantages such as flexibility, excellent dimensional accuracy and high surface quality count in the favour of this cast aluminium process.
Clients in the medical, aerospace and engineering sectors rely on the expertise of Metallguß Steinrücken and put their trust in the top-quality products and customer-oriented service of our company.
Depending on the application and requirements of the client, the most technically and economically viable process is used after a technical casting consultation.
Sand casting in aluminium and magnesium generally allows high design freedom and cost-effective fabrication of components with complex geometries.
- Gravity sand casting The classical method with rising mould filling
- Low-pressure sand casting The process for high reproducibility and high mechanical properties
- Vacuum moulding process High surface quality is a hallmark of this moulding process
- Rapid prototyping Fast and tool-free moulding for the timely implementation of structural designs
- Aluminium casting The standard lightweight construction material
- Magnesium casting The material for weight-sensitive structures